CONSULTANCY OF TECHNOLOGIES PAPELERAS, SL, through this document, collects its Policy on collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the society of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Cookies are stored at the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.ctpaper.com, in order to improve the usability of the same, know the habits or needs of users navigation to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of CONSULTORIA DE TECNOLOGIAS PAPELERAS, S.L., the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that CONSULTORIA DE TECNOLOGIAS PAPELERAS, S.L. makes available for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the websites of CONSULTORIA DE TECNOLOGIAS PAPELERAS, S.L., fill out data collection forms, access the tools that CONSULTORIA DE TECNOLOGIAS PAPELERAS, S.L. makes available to its customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to CONSULTORIA DE TECNOLOGIAS PAPELERAS, S.L., or access to data by CONSULTORIA DE TECNOLOGIAS PAPELERAS, S.L. for the provision of their services.
CONSULTORIA DE TECNOLOGIAS PAPELERAS, S.L. informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about the use and purpose of them. The fact of continuing navigation through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by these users.
CONSULTORIA DE TECNOLOGIAS PAPELERAS, S.L. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified according to their ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by CONSULTORIA DE TECNOLOGIAS PAPELERAS, S.L ..
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside of CONSULTORIA DE TECNOLOGIAS PAPELERAS, S.L., anonymously, in order to perform statistical navigation studies through the web pages of CONSULTORIA DE TECNOLOGIAS PAPELERAS, S.L ..
Classified according to their purpose:
* Technical and / or personalization cookies: facilitate navigation by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the options available. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of their users and, consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by CONSULTANCY OF TECNOLOGIAS PAPELERAS, SL (fundamentally, Google Analytics *), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. Collect data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified according to their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store the data while the user accesses the web page.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on what the purpose for which they have been used.
The time of conservation of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to access the information of the websites of CONSULTORIA DE TECNOLOGIAS PAPELERAS, S.L. although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies it is desired to remove it, those cookies stored to the user’s equipment will have been eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, you can consult:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES